"A martial artist that relies on hand-to-hand combat and medical skills. God Hands are aptly named, providing both healing succor and raw destruction with little but their hands. They also inflict “God Depth” on enemies with their abilities, letting them connect even stronger attacks, and can even strengthen their allies."
- — Website Description
"A combatant versed in martial and medicinal arts", God-Hand is one of the eight classes of 7th Dragon III Code: VFD, based on the present timeline and available from the start.
God-Hand focus mainly in dealing massive physical damage while they have average physical and magic defenses. They're expert in hand-to-hand combat and use fists or knuckles as weapons. Their attacks can inflict a special effect called G-Depht, which can grow up to G3 doing God-Hands being able to use more powerful skills. This class has medical and support skills too. God-Hand is a very strategic and reliable class.
God-Hand starting LF are quite low making them vulnerable as Samurai, so think about spending some points into LIFE Bonus as soon as you can. MANA Bonus is a good choice too but if you're using God-Hand as a tank you won't need this.
God React is a nice react skill that lets you act again when you inflict G-Depht although it doesn't activate often like Samurai's Jinka React so don't rely too much on this one. It's a good skill for a full-offense God-Hand build because it may lets users start a nice combo especially paired with God Charge.
Medical skills are not good as it seems. Chiropractic can heal just one party member and is not really effective if you think about Mage's full party LF recovery "Cure" or Fortuner's LF regenerate "Forest Poetry" skills. Detox is good only if you level it up a bit doing it recover all bad ailments from an ally. Anyway I suggest you to power up medical or support skills only if you want a full-support God-Hand build.
All God-Hand's auto skill are pretty much amazing (in particular The Final Flame, which lets you survive fatal blows often AND recover LF) so always consider to power up some of these.
- God-Hand Tank: God-Hand is the perfect class to build a tank. Max out Ambush Stance and Anti-ailment for the best result. Use Ambush Stance against physical damage dealer enemies and Anti-Ailment when you know some bad status ailment is coming to probably null its effect. The cool thing about these skills is that God-Hand can perform a medium damage attack after receving a hit. You can protect your party from single attacks by attracting blows with your boosted Enmity when using this set of skills but not against full-party attacks. You may want God React to have a chance to act again while countering. Just deal some damage or heal in Extra turns by using Double Hook, Spinning Edge or Drill Crawler.
- Full-offense God-Hand: (testing)
- Full-support God-Hand: (testing)
Suggested party members: Mage is absolutely God-Hand's best friend when God-Hand is a tank. Mage can cure God-Hand while they are countering, they can remove their status ailments and cast some useful elemental veils on them.
- Jab: Dmg + 1G: one. instant. Mana cost: 2
- Front Punch: G1. Medium dmg: one. Mana cost: 4
- Quartetto: G2. Dmg based on enemy G. Resets enemy G. Mana cost: 6
- Double Hook: G2. High dmg. ATK/MAT ↓: one. Mana cost: 6
- Spinning Edge: G2. High dmg. DEF/MDF ↓: one. Mana cost: 6
- Coup De Grace: G3. Very high dmg: one. Mana cost: 10
- Drill Crawler: G3. Very high dmg: one. Restore own LF. Mana cost: 12
- Ambush Stance: Counter stance/Enmity ↑.Mana cost: 2
- Anti-Ailment: Prevent ailments/Counter stance/Enmity ↑. Mana cost: 0
- Chiropractic: Restore LF: one ally. Instant. Mana cost: 3
- Detox: Cure Poison/Blind/Paralysis: one ally. Mana cost: 4
- CPR: Revive a fallen ally. Mana cost: 4
- ATK Acupressure: ATK/MAT ↑: one ally. 6 turns. Mana cost: 3
- DEF Acupressure: DEF/MDEF/ailment resist ↑: one ally. 6 turns. Mana cost: 3
- SPD Acupressure: SPD/EVD ↑: one ally. 6 turns. Mana cost: 3
- God Charge: 100% G inflict, ATK ↑. 4 turns. Mana cost: 3
- The Final Flame: Auto. May survive/restore LF, even after LF is 0. Mana cost: 9
- Pre-emptive God: Auto. Attack/inflict 1G at battle start: all. Mana cost: 0
- Stardust Press: Auto. May counter at turn end after taking dmg. Mana cost: 0
- God React: Chance of +1 turn after inflicting G. 4 turns. Mana cost: 0
- Earth Breaker: EX Skill. Massive dmg/Null Action: one. Mana cost: 30
- God-Hand class is a new version of 7th Dragon 2020 and 2020-II Destroyer class with added medical and support skills.
- Female God-Hand A1 is a playable character in the demo under the name of Aogiri.
- Suprisingly, Aogiri bears a striking resemblance of Aoi from 7th Dragon 2020 as they both have red hair tied in a red sidetail. They even share similar names.